6.15.2013

Weekly (un)Wind

If I could pick anywhere in the world to "(un)Wind" right now it would be New York City. I was lucky to visit last year with my family, and I would say it's been one of  my best vacations. I'm a true city girl, I love being amongst the chaos and excitement. Everything that has ever been said about New York is true - it has that buzz. It truly makes you feel different just being there, surrounded by opportunity (or, maybe I've just read The Devil Wears Prada one too many times now...)

Some pictures from my visit to NYC!
 After watching the Tony awards last weekend, there are so many fun Broadway shows I'm dying to see (especially Annie, my childhood favorite). I wouldn't mind doing some shopping and going for a walk through Central Park either!

Pretty NYC storefronts!

New York in the summer is absolutely lovely. I only spent four days, and I can't wait to get back to see everything I missed. Yet, seeing as I have little to no weekend plans, I've settled with having snacks in bed and trading Annie for The Parent Trap (thanks, Netflix).

And if you don't have the cash to book a one-way ticket to NYC...here are some links that are almost as exciting:

- Neil Patrick Harris is just a great human. He deserves his own Tony for this opening performance.
- This floral Kate Spade freebie for your desktop, cover photo, or iPhone background!
- The second installment of Rihanna for Mac was realeased yesterday and it's to die for.
- Also, this sassy Kate Spade iPhone case.
- This cute kids summer to-do list has me inspired to make a list of my own!
- Obsessed with all of the one piece bathing suits that Anthropologie has come out with recently
- A pretty reminder

Happy Sunday!

The (un)Organized Mind + Blog design by labinastudio.