9.16.2013

(september) is the new (october)


 
Hello, Kate!
Today I'm happy because...

- the chilly weather means snuggling under all of my blankets, watching Orange is the New Black and ordering pho soup for takeout (mmm)
- All of the e-courses from A Beautiful Mess are on sale 25% off (how am I supposed to choose just one!?)
- I took a leap of faith and mixed my love for scrapbooking with my love for collaging (pictures to come!)
- You can order 6 issues of Vogue for $6 here (seriously.)
- I'm reading a book that I'm prematurely declaring the next Harry Potter - the cover also glows in the dark (!!)
- Jeff has begun taking out his camera again and he really has a knack for it. I love watching him do something he loves.

I'm only 17 days late to the season, but Happy September. I've come to terms that September is the new October. As in, I am okay with the fact that we will not be getting anymore 30 degree days as we've had in past Septembers. Chilly weather prevails - I'm ready to embrace fall now! Well, fall sweaters anyways.

Sam
The (un)Organized Mind + Blog design by labinastudio.